The Sportsman is looking for photos, videos and reports from anglers and hunters across the state.
We value your input and want to see what you’re doing — and how you’re doing it. Here’s how to become part of our Sportsman community … it’s easy.
We are looking for Louisiana sportsmen and women who love to hunt and/or fish, and have pictures doing what they love! If you have good pictures — we want to see them.
We will feature the best pictures we get each month on our website. And that’s not all … we’ll choose several photos each month to appear in Carolina Sportsman magazine’s scrapbook section!
SPORTSMAN TIPS AND TRIPS
We are also expanding our reader-generated news coverage because we value your input and want to see what you’re up to in the swamps and bayous of the Sportsman’s Paradise.
It’s never been easier to have your trip featured on CarolinaSportsman.com! As a member, you can submit your photo and a detailed fishing/hunting reports by submitting online now and your report will be uploaded directly to our site!
Send us a description of your trip and be sure to include where, when, how, what bait or lures were used and the conditions you experienced. Story should range from 300 to 500 words, but can’t exceed 600. And we’re not only interested in fishing and hunting reports: You can even send us your gadget reviews, rigging tips, pics of your boat, your deer camp, etc. The ideas are limitless.
If you’re into shooting videos, make sure you talk about where you are fishing or hunting, and also try to show baits and conditions. If you don’t narrate, then please send us a written description of the event. Videos taken in horizontal format are best for the web, and if the subject matter is time-sensitive it’s best to send it in as soon as possible.
Please include all information about the video in captions or with your commentary – sorry, absolutely no copyrighted music can be accepted.
Carolina Sportsman Photo of the Month Giveaway Contest Rules
- To win Photo Of The Month your photo must be featured in the current month’s Photo Of The Week and you must be a current subscriber to Carolina Sportsman. If a non-subscriber’s photo is chosen, they will be asked to subscribe in order to receive the monthly prize.
- Photo of the Month winners are chosen from the current month’s Photo Of The Week.
- Carolina Sportsman Editorial Staff are responsible for choosing the winning photo.
- Photo Of The Month winners will be featured on the website, pinned to top of the Carolina Sportsman Facebook Page, and receive a prize from Carolina Sportsman.
- Contest winners will be notified and contacted through email or social media messaging.
- Winners will receive their prize by mail.
- Geographic Restrictions: Fish and game photo submissions taken outside of North and South Carolina will not be accepted for this contest.
- Prize items may vary.
- Facebook and Instagram are not in any way associated with this promotion.