Subject: Hunting on Sunday
1. I scouted the area all summer.
2.I searched out the best location for my tree-stand.
3.I set it all up a month ahead of time.
4. I watched the deer herd with binoculars from a long distance to see which trails they were using.
5. I picked out a trophy buck.
6. Two days before opening day I rechecked every aspect of the hunt.
7. Everything was in place.
8. Sunday morning, I woke up at 2 a.m.
9. I put on my camo, loaded my pack, grabbed my Mathews solo cam that I could shoot arrows and hit a pie plate at 50 yards every time, and I set out for my stand.
10. This was destined to be an epic hunt.
11. As I approached my deer
stand, I changed my mind, decided to
go to church instead.
Check out the cell-phone video of some goobers 25 mi. off Wrightsville as about a 15-foot Great White circles their boat .... please listen to the video as one of them says, 'Yeah, that's a bull shark.' Too funny.