Ehrler's 4-day weight of 74 pounds, 13 ounces brought him the first-prize money of $100,000, plus a $25,000 bonus.
icah Frazier, a 23-year-old pro from Newnan, Ga., weighed-in the heaviest bag of the tournament on the final day at 21-14 to finish second with 71-11 for $35,000. Marty Stone from Fayetteville, N.C., finished in third place with a total weight of 68-05 pounds, and he won $30,000.
Two pros from South Carolina had top-5 finishes, and an Aiken angler won the co-angler division.
Todd Auten of Lake Wylie finished fourth with 66-1 and won $25,000.
"I did really well here last year but fell off on the third day," Auten said, "so it's just a pleasure being able to fish on day four."
Anthony Gagliardi from Prosperity finished fifth with 61-1 to win $20,000.
"I really feel like I made the most of what I had to work with," he said. "I really milked my spots for everything they had."
Kevin Gordon of Aiken won the Co-Angler Division with 18-1 the final day for a 3-day total of 43.03. He took home a check for $25,000.
Childers wins BFL on Wylie
Randy Childers of Anderson won the BFL South Carolina Division tournament held March 17 on Lake Wylie with a 5-bass limit that weighed 17 pounds, five ounces.
Childers fished main-lake shoals with topwaters, Senkos and worms to win $4,082.
Michael Brehm of Rock Hill finished second with 16-10 and won $2,041; Roger Pope of Statesville, N.C., was third with 16-8, worth $1,362; Matt Arey of Shelby, N.C., was fourth with 15-13 for $952, and Patrick Tierney of Denver, N.C., rounded out the top five with 15-6, worth $816.
On the co-angler side, Scott Fryre of Sumter finished finished first with a 5-fish limit that weighd 12-13, worth $2,041. Jerry Hayden of Charlotte, N.C., was second with 12-5 for $1,021; David Gibson of Ridgeway was third with 11-14 for $683; Rusty Smith of Six Mile was fourth with 11-13 for $476 and D.J. McEachern Jr. of Columbia was fifth with 11-1 and won $408.
Lexington team wins Midlands Club tourney
Team Catch 22, based out of Lexington, dominated the March 17 Midlands Striper Club tournament on Lake Murray, taking first place and the big-fish award.
Terry Caulder, Jacob Caulder and Terry Martin finished with a 4-fish creel weighing 40 pounds, three ounces. Included in their catch was the big fish of the day, an 18-pound, 11-inch striper.
Team Gar-Heart- Shawn Gearhart, John Sightler and Woody Barnes of Lexington - took second with 35-13. David Richardson and Tristan Richardson of Aiken and John Ramsey and Phillip Ramsey of New Ellington were third with 35-9.
Leesville pair wins Clarks Hill crappie tournament
Leonard Frick and Lewis Marshall of Leesville won the March 10 Southern Crappie tournament event on Clarks Hill Lake with five crappie weighing 14.2 pounds, including the day's big fish, a 2.82-pound slab. The win was worth $700 and the big fish $176.
Will Hinson from Cassatt and Joey Hilton from Rock Hill finished second with 13.6 pounds and won $400. Alan Stockman from Prosperity and Eddy Strickland from North finished third with 13.6 and won $200. Adam McClellan from Canton, Ga., and Stokes McClellan from Huntersville, N.C., finished fourth with 11.58 for $175, including the second big fish, a 2.65-pound slab, that was worth an extra $95. Rod and Braxton Wall of Ninety-Six finished fifth with 11.15 and won $125.
Anderson wins on Lake Murray.
Will Anderson of Chapin took first-place honors and $643 in the American Fishing Tour Division 96 tournament March 17 on Lake Murray.
Anderson brought to the scales a 5-bass limit that weighed 20.16 pounds, including the tournament's big bass, a 5.83-pound bass. Anderson caught his fish on the lower part of the lake fishing a Senko and a jig around docks.
Gene Parker of Asheville, N.C., finished second 17.57; John Axsom of Gray Court finished third with 17.09; Rusty Covan finished fourth with 16.76 and Howard Stephens finished fifth with 15.42.
ABA Couples, S.C. Divsion, Lake Murray, March 10
1. Ronnie Mueller-Stephanie Mueller (Prosperity), 18.01 pounds; 2. Vince Smith-Amanda Smith (Westminster), 12.97, plus 4.5-pound big fish; 3. Lorne DeBord-Sheri DeBoard (Warrensville), 10.6, plus 4.2-pound Lady Big Bass.
BFL Savannah River Division, Clarks Hill, March 3
1. Daryl McClellon (Cornelia, Ga.), 21-12, $5,014; 2. Jacob Whitaker (Fairview, N.C.), 20-11, $2,507; 3. Jessie Fitzgerald (Martinez, Ga.), 20-4, $1,670; 4. Danny Kirk (Bartow, Ga.), 19-7, $1,170; 5. Britt Smith (Hodges), 19-2, $1,003. Co-Anglers: 1. Randy Jones (Elberton, Ga.), 20-11, $2,507; 2. Scott Roberts (Asheville, N.C.), 19-5, $1,253; 3. Deion Latimer (Belton), 17-8, $837; 4. Drew Williams (Clemson), 16-11, $585; 5. Joshua Lowe (Groveton, Ga.), 16-7, $501.
ABA D-96, Lake Greenwood, Feb. 26
1. Phillip Anderson (Saluda), 5 bass, 21.58 pounds, $715; 2. Cason Mabry (Clinton), 5, 20.27, $439; 3. Eric Edmondson (Gray Court), 5, 20.05, $123; 4. Sean Anderson (Leesville), 4, 18.05, $97; 5. Robin Whisenant, 4, 15.38, $130, plus 8.53-pound big fish.
Anderson, Roland win T.L. Hanna youth event
1. Hampton Anderson-Eli Roland, 5 fish, 9.25 pounds, plus 3.0-pound big fish; 2. Noah Wilson-Jacob Koch, 7.3; 3. Warner Roberts-Bayard Pickens 4.1 pounds; 4. Andy Drennon-Chris Vita, 1.95 pounds.
Barnwell Career Center tourney, Lake Murray, Feb. 18.
1. Andy Drennon-Chris Vita (T.L. Hanna), 5 bass, 15.56; . Noah Wilson-Derek Freeman (T.L. Hanna), 7.43. Big fish: Trevor Jeffers (Barnwell County), 4.46 pounds.
Dixie Hornet Youth BFL, Lake Secession, Feb. 18
14-18 Age Division: 1. Kameron Harbin, 5, 14.89; 2. Alex Davenport, 5, 11.66; 3. Parker Cann, 4, 6.02. 11-14 Age Division: 1. Avery Gambrell, 3, 8.51; 2. J.T. Rawski, 5, 7.29; 3. Dylan Powell, 2, 5.71.